Arthritis is an inflammatory disease of the joints. It is usually accompanied by severe pain, swelling, skin redness, increased temperature and joint deformation. It becomes difficult for a person to move and perform everyday tasks. Chronic arthritis may lead to irreversible consequences.
Luckily, it is possible to significantly reduce inflammation and pain, eliminate swelling and get rid of excess weight by following a healthy diet. All you need to do is to limit the consumption of certain harmful products and balance your diet with healthy, vitamin-rich products.
In this article, we would like to show you what foods you should avoid eating and what foods you should add to your diet to ease your condition. Are you interested? Scroll down to read this useful article right now.
What inflammatory foods and drinks to avoid
1. Tea and coffee
- Excess caffeine may lead to calcium loss and arthritis.
- Animal products are rich in arachidonic acid.
- When this acid gets into the human body, it breaks down into eicosanoids.
- And eicosanoids, in turn, may cause joint inflammation.
- Increased alcohol consumption causes swelling and increase inflammation.
- This product is loaded with sugar, and it contributes to weight gain.
- Being overweight can cause arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia and other joint diseases.
- White salt causes of disruptions in the musculoskeletal system, swelling and inflammation.
6. Fast food and processed food
- French-fries, ice-cream, chips, cookies and donuts are not good for your health, as they lead to weight gain and poor blood circulation.
What foods you should add to your diet
There are several products that are necessary for patients with arthritis. They are loaded with nutrients and vitamins, which help decrease inflammation and treat arthritis.
- Salmon is rich in omega-3 fats, so it is good for people with arthritis.
- Omega 3 fats have the ability to inhibit inflammation.
- This nut is rich in vitamin E. Studies show that the monounsaturated fats from an almond-rich diet decrease some markers of inflammation.
- It is loaded with vitamin C, which is beneficial for bones and joints.
- This fruit increases collagen production and helps treat arthritis.
- This veggie is loaded with sulforaphane, calcium, vitamin A and vitamin C.
- These components help fight free radicals, which destroy bone tissues.
- This product may relieve swelling and pain.
The post What To Eat To Reverse Inflammation, A Diet For Arthritis!!! appeared first on .