Eating carrots will make your eyes stronger but did you know that carrots have a lot of benefits for our skin as well. If you have a lot of acne and suffering from post-acne-popping scars then these home remedies are made just for you.
- Take a medium-sized carrot and grate it into very thin slices.
- Grind the carrots for a few seconds to make a thick pulp.
- Put this pulp in a cheesecloth and then squeeze them to extract the carrot juice. Keep the juice aside in a bowl.
- Take the pulp and apply it over your scars and affected areas. Cover it evenly with your fingers.
- Leave the grated carrot as it is for about 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water and a mild moisturizer.
- Try this process two to three times a week to make your skin glow and remove the acne scars.
Carrots and Oatmeal
- Peel and grate a carrot to obtain the carrot juice just like the previous remedy.
- Grind oatmeal to make a fine powder.
- Mix a 2 tablespoons of both the ingredients together to make a thick smooth cream like texture.
- Apply this cream on your face especially covering the acne and surrounding areas.
- Wash off the dried paste from your face after about half an hour of application. Pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- Make a big batch of this cream and use it on every alternate day to get the best results.
Carrot and Lemon Juice
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with a tablespoon of carrot essential oil and keep them over a hot water bath for about a minute.
- Let the two mixtures mix together and then leave it aside to cool down for a minute.
- Massage your face with the oil concoction for about 10 minutes or so until it gets fully dissolved in the skin.
- You can leave the oil applied overnight to get the best results.
- Use a mild cleanser and face wash to wash your face in the morning. Follow up with a good moisturizer.
- Apply this oil every day before going to sleep to get rid of the acne scars in about a week.
Aloe Vera and Carrot
- Grate a carrot into small pieces and then grind it to make a thick paste.
- Add a tablespoon of aloe vera gel to the carrot paste and mix them together to make a smooth and thick mixture.
- Apply this mixture on your face and massage it gently using your fingers for about 10-15 minutes.
- Aloe vera is very beneficial for the skin and would get easily absorbed by the skin if you leave it for about half an hour or so.
- Wash your face with some lukewarm water and a good moisturizer to mask the smell of aloe vera and carrots.
- Repeat this remedy two to three times a week to get the best results for your skin.
The post Miraculous Carrot Remedy to Remove Acne Scars at Home appeared first on Glowpink.