A staple food, known all over the world, Rice is much more than just a food item which fills your stomach and induces you into a deep sleep. The carbohydrates present in rice is very useful for cases when there are unwanted wrinkles coming up on your skin. Use these remedies to reverse the effect.
- Boil a handful of rice in a cup of water until it starts boiling.
- Put a few drops of rosemary essential oil, lemon juice and tea tree oil in the boiling water. Keep the mixture over medium flame until the rice cooks completely.
- Strain the water and remove the rice from the water.
- Grind these cooked rice to make a thick smooth pulp.
- Apply this pulp on your face and cover the wrinkles and surrounding skin completely.
- Leave the paste for about half an hour or so and then wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to make your skin feel young and fresh again.
Rice and Yoghurt
- Grind a couple of tablespoons of rice to make a fine powder.
- Add a tablespoon of greek yoghurt to the powder and mix them together to make a thick paste.
- Spread this paste on your face and massage it for about 5-7 minutes to exfoliate your skin.
- Let your paste applied for 15-20 minutes and then use lukewarm water along with a mild herbal face wash to remove the mask.
- Use this remedy two to three times a week to get the best results.
Rice and Honey
- Make some rice powder as you did in the previous remedy.
- This time, mix this rice powder with the same amount of honey and a few drops of lemon juice to make a thick gooey paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and cover it completely. Spread a thicker layer over your wrinkles.
- Lay back your head and relax for about 10-15 minutes. You can also place two slices of cucumber over your eyes to give extra hydration to the skin surrounding it.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and then apply a mild moisturizer to retain the moisture of the skin.
- Repeat this remedy three to four times a week to provide nutrition to your skin and hydrate it so that it becomes young.
Milk and Rice
- Take some cooked rice and pour a tablespoon of milk over it.
- Add a little turmeric and then mash the rice mixture to make a strong thick paste.
- Spread this paste on your face and massage it for about 10-15 minutes so that every pore is covered with this beneficial face mask.
- Leave it like that for 20 minutes or so and then wash it off using lukewarm water and some cleanser. Pat the skin dry with a towel.
- This procedure can be repeated two to three times a week if you have wrinkles showing up on your skin before time.
- Collect the water that you strain after cooking the rice.
- Take a brush and apply this water on your face. Place a soft tissue over it and then go again. Repeat this until your whole face is covered with rice water-soaked tissue paper.
- Keep the tissue over your face for about 20-25 minutes and then use lukewarm water along with a scrubbing motion to remove the dried paper from your face.
- Apply a good moisturizer after the process.
- Use this tissue paper method once or twice a week to absorb the dryness from your skin which leads to wrinkling.
The post How to Use Rice to Remove All Wrinkles at Home appeared first on Glowpink.