According to many types of research, beer contains a mineral called silica, which is known to add volume to your hair by making it thicker. Apart from silica, beer contains other minerals such as copper, phosphorous, iron, magnesium and also vitamin B. Beer thus fulfils all your hair’s mineral needs thus helping hair to grow faster and thicker. These are the ways you can use beer to control baldness at home :
- 1 ½ cup beer
- Leave the beer out of its container for a couple of hours or overnight so that all the fizz is out.
- Wash your hair normally and condition it.
- After washing your hair pour the beer through your hair and massage your scalp and hair with it.
- Keep it on for 15-20 minutes then rinse off with cool water.
You can use this rinse once a week for best results. It will cleanse your hair and maintain the pH of your scalp, thus reversing the damage of scalp. It also seals your hair cuticles which helps prevent hair breakage.
- 1 cup shampoo
- 2 cups beer
- Boil the beer for about 10-15 minutes in a pot. Half of the beer content may evaporate as it is normal.
- Once the beer has cooled down and is at room temperature, add the shampoo to it. Blend well.
- Rinse your hair with water and apply beer shampoo to your hair until it starts to lather.
- Massage for 2-3 minutes and wash off with cold water.
It is recommended to use this shampoo thrice in a week for best results. It helps to remove impurities from hair and scalp and conditioning the hair. It helps create a clean scalp to promote a healthy environment for good hair growth. The silica content helps in adding volume to hair, thus promoting thicker hair.
Beer, Avocado Oil and Egg
- 1 cup flat beer
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and blend well.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and massage it into the roots and work your way down the length of the hair and eventually to the tips.
- Let this mixture sit for about 30 minutes in your hair.
- After 30 minutes, wash it off with a mild shampoo and cold water. Condition your hair well.
Use this hair pack once a week for best results. Eggs have protein and fatty acid content in them, which help to nourish, moisturize and promote hair growth. The beer helps keep the hair healthy, thus the two ingredients promote hair growth. The avocado oil nourishes the tips and roots of your hair and helps prevent hair breakage.
Banana, Beer and Honey Mask
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup flat beer
- Mash the banana well.
- Add honey to the banana and mix well. Add beer to this mixture.
- Blend the mixture till it is smooth. Apply onto scalp and hair.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water and a mild shampoo/sulphate-free shampoo. Condition hair.
This hair mask is to be used once a week for best results. The banana and honey moisturizes hair and prevents breakage. They are known to be very beneficial for hair growth/re-growth. Beer in combination with banana and honey can work wonders to contain hair fall and promote hair growth.
Here are a few ways in which beer can be used to control baldness at home in quick, easy ways. Beer helps prevent hair damage and cleanse the hair, thus creating the perfect hair environment for hair growth. If you have any more suggestions on how to use beer to control baldness at home, let us know in the comments below!
The post Amazing Home Treatments with Beer to Control Baldness at Home appeared first on Glowpink.