This article is for those who know of coffee as the life-giving elixir it really is. And the Java that they know of is the beautiful, aromatic blend that breathes life into their unbearably dull and tiring days and not the computer language. If this has got you hooked, then read on to know the tell-tale signs that will help you identify your fellow brethren.
1. Your Mornings Start On This Note
You can’t really begin your day unless you have had a sip of this life-giving brew. In fact. You see no point in starting your day unless you are guaranteed a cup of coffee.
2. No Coffee? No Interaction.
Heaven forbid, if someone has the audacity to get in a word with you before you have had a shot of your morning elixir. This is a visual representation of what happens to those who dare confront you in the morning when you haven’t had your cuppa’ O Joe yet. Be it your maid, your parents or even your partner. There’s a reason you don’t schedule early morning meetings.
3. In Fact, You Can’t Really Begin Your Day If You Haven’t Had Some Alone Time With The Love Of Your Life
A picture speaks a thousand words, in this case, the picture given above is the story of your life.
4. All In All, Coffee Is The Solution To All Your Woes
It quite figuratively is the panacea to all the evils in your life. There is no situation it cannot make right and no celebration that it cannot enhance!
5. Your Coffee Intake Is Slightly Greater Than Average
The normal human level of caffeine does not suffice for you. You have your own capacity and it needs to be met in order for you to remain a fully-functioning adult.
6. It Actually Has The Power To Alter Your Personality
Just like the snake sheds its skin, coffee helps you shed your bad personality. In fact, there’s no one who is more fun to be around than you, only when you have had a cup of coffee.
7. This Is The Form Of PDA You Deem Acceptable
PDA is a very primitive form of expression of love and should not be exhibited by the intellectual humans — this is an opinion that you hold dear but when you come across these (pictured above), you can’t help but break into tiniest of smiles.
8. Every Moment Spent In The Wait Of Your Precious Is Agony
You have no patience for those moments when you are bereft of your precious. All your waking time has to be devoted to this miraculous brew.
9. Your Coffee Does Most Of The Heavy Lifting
The only way you are able to make it through the day is because you have your coffee. It is quite literally the only thing that gets you out of the bed.
10. It Is The Only Judging Criteria That Matters
You fancy yourself an egalitarian, but when it comes to the preferred form of caffeination, you judge those who prefer anything other than coffee.
11. Your Travel Destination Is Selected On The Grounds Of Coffee The Place Has To Offer
People have travel bucket lists, but your travel lists are based on the different coffee blends you want to try and the countries where they are grown.
12. Like A True Lover, You Appreciate It In All Its Glory
Like an ardent admirer, you value coffee-in all its multi-hued beauty, be it in the form of the exfoliating soap or the exhilarating face wash.
13. Those 5-minute Coffee Breaks Are Like Small Celebrations For You
Every time your colleague looks over at you for your five-minute coffee huddle, you do a little jig of jubilation. It’s the little things that count, right?
14. You Cannot Bear To See The Love Of Your Life In Someone Else’s Arms
Your wrath knows no bounds when you see the gentleman ahead of you at the Starbucks carry two extra cups while you haven’t even had your first!
15. It Makes You The Person You Are
Your morning cup of coffee is the potion that puts your wild side to bed and brings out your civilized version. After all, we do live in a society and we need to behave, right?
16. You Have Pretty Strong Opinions About It And You Wouldn’t Listen To What Anyone Else Has to Say
Even though you are pretty laid back in other areas of life, you do take your coffee very seriously. Seriously enough to hold strong opinions about the blend, the degree to which the grounds should be roasted, and how coffee with cream is not coffee actually.
17. This is The Only Art You Care About
Art is the prerogative of the elite, this is your strongly-held belief. But latte art is the pure expression of joy, and you will fight everyone who thinks otherwise.
18. In short: Coffee Is Love, Coffee Is Life
To sum it up, coffee is the salvation that you have always been looking for.
Which of these signs do you identify with the most? Share your opinions with us in the comments section.
The post 18 Signs That Coffee Owns You appeared first on STYLECRAZE.