This total core tightener will really push your limits! Break through the pain and melt away that stubborn belly fat!
1. Sit on the ground with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor and your hands behind you, with your palms pressed to the floor.
2. Using your palms and heels for support, squeeze your glutes to raise your hips off the floor until your torso is horizontal. Squeeze for 2-3 seconds at the top.
3. Slowly lower your hips back down. This is one rep.
Clapping Push Ups
Clapping push ups are a great way to work on explosive chest and tricep power. At the bottom of your push-up, explosively contract your chest and triceps to elevate your torso in the air enough to clap once (or more) before you place your hands back. Be careful not to hurt your wrists when you land from this.
The garhammer raise may sound strange, but it’s a great exercise for hitting your core.
1. Lie on your back with your arms above your head and your legs extended in the air above you.
2. Keep your core tensed and lower your legs down to a few inches above the ground.
3. Engage your abs whilst your legs are above the floor and raise your legs up with your toes pointed.
4. When your legs are above you, raise your lower back off the floor to bring your toes over your head.
5. Keep your abs tight and lower your legs back down to your start position with them elevated a few inches above the floor. This is one rep.
An essential move to grow big glutes!
1. Lie flat on your back with your arms at your side.
2. Bend your knees and place your heels on the floor.
3. Squeeze your glutes to lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips and shoulders are all aligned. Hold for 2-3 seconds at the top.
4. Slowly release back down until your hips are on the floor. This is one rep.
The crunch is a great base ab exercise.
1. Lie flat on your back.
2. Place your hands at the side of your head or flat beside you. Don’t pull on your head or neck.
3. Tense your abs to bring your torso off the floor, whilst at the same time using your abs to raise your legs into the air to complete the crunch.
4. Hold for 2-3 seconds before returning to a flat initial position. One crunch is one rep.
Swimmers are a great way to work your whole body whilst giving your lower back a workout.
1. Lie on your stomach and squeeze your glutes as hard as you can, raising both legs off the ground.
2. Reach forwards with your arms, keeping your palms facing downwards a few inches above the ground.
3. Lift your alternate arm and leg up into the air, squeezing all of the muscles from your shoulders down to your glutes. This is one rep.
4. Repeat with the other arm rapidly.
Jackknife From Lying Flat
The jackknife is another great exercise for hitting the full length of your ab muscles.
1. Lie flat on your back with your hands stretched out above your head.
2. Engage your ab muscles, raising your torso and keeping your arms beside your head until the top of your crunch.
3. At the same time, use your abs to raise your legs towards you whilst keeping them straight.
4. When you’re at the top of your crunch, continue to move your arms around to the side of your legs, tensing your abs in this position.
5. Slowly reverse this movement, lowering your legs and torso until you’re lying flat again. This is one rep.
Glute Bridge to Leg Raise
This variation of the glute bridge helps remove some stability whilst working your legs.
1. Perform a standard glute bridge.
2. At the top of the glute bridge, tense your hip flexors and abs, bringing one knee up until it’s directly above you.
3. Return your leg slowly back down to the ground. This is one rep.
4. Repeat with the other leg.
The post 💪 Total Core Tightener – This Deep Fat Melter Really Works! appeared first on Transform Fitspo.